Wednesday 25 April 2012

Image Hack: How to hack Images on friend’s computer

Assalam-o-alaikum friends zaryab is Here. today i show you how to hack image from friend pc .

1. Download image worm software to hack images on friend’s computer.
. Run the Image Worm software to see:

Hack image Worm
3. Now, select any image on your computer. This image will be used to replace all the images on victim computer i.e. all the images on your friend’s computer will be changed to your selected image.
4. After selecting the image, hit on “Build Worm” and Image worm will create a server.exe file in current directory.
Note: Do not run this server.exe file on your own computer. I don’t know how to nullify the changes done by this image hack. If you want to try out on your computer, make sure you use Deep Freeze 6 software before running server.exe file.
5. Now, bind the server.exe file with any other .exe file using FUD binder software. Send this binded file to your friend and ask him to run it on his computer. After running, our server.exe file will silently install itself on victim computer and all his images will be changed to your image selected in Step 3.
6.a. Images before Image hack:
Hack image worm 1
6.b Images after Image hack:
Hack image worm 2
Thus, now you can see this image hacking software changes all images on victim computer. You are able to hack images on your friend’s computer thanks to Image Worm software.
Note: The server.exe file may take some time to hack images on remote computer. Also, on some computers, Image Worm is able to hack images present in “Pictures” folder. So, the working of Image worm to hack images varies according to computer.
So friends, I hope now you can hack images on your friend’s computer. I have tried this image hack and is working perfectly for me. I had received great response after I had posted this software to hack image on Techotips. Hoping for same response over here. If you have any problem in this tutorial to hack images on remote computer, please mention it in comments.
Enjoy Image Worm software to hack images on your friend’s computer…

2 comments:

  1. Big thanks to Donald for helping and saving my marriage.. I had no idea the woman i married had kids
    outside. I am so depressed right now but I’m glad i found out this as soon as possible. all thanks to Donald
    once again for good job done contact him if you need help to know the truth in your marriage
    his WhatsApp +1425-341-3318 and his mail donarldjacksoncyberhost@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though i have discourage my friends severally about hiring a private investigator to catch
    their cheating partners, i resorted to hiring one during my divorce. My husband hid his affair
    too well and i had no evidence to prove his infidelity to the court so i had to go back to my
    friend who am grateful didn’t listen to me back then to refer me to the hacker she is working
    with and i told him my problem. His service are topnotch which made working with him very easy,
    he got me everything i needed within 24 hours and it was amazing, i paid upfront cause the trust
    was already there and i got great results because i currently have my husband’s messages diverted
    to my phone, call logs, Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, instant chat, Viber, Skype, password,
    retrieved all his deleted messages. The best part about his service is that you do not need any
    physical access or installation to the phone you wish to hack, so it was all hell break loose for
    my husband when i presented the evidence in court and i got everything i deserve. you can contact
    him for help him via
    WhatsApp,call or text +1425-341-3318You can also contact him via his

    mail donarldjacksoncyberhost@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete